When we contemplate the whole globe as one great dewdrop, striped and dotted with continents and islands, flying through space with other stars all singing and shining together as one, the whole universe appears as an infinite storm of beauty – John Muir
At SSERD we are trying to rekindle the passion for space in the young generation. One of our key aims is to initiate and develop the love for space among young minds starting right from their primary schooling and provide them an exposure to the ravishing and never-ending world of Space Science
Society for Space Education, Research and Development (SSERD) is an independent organization dedicated to promoting space education and research through collaboration of different organizations from different parts of the world.
How do we reach out to the young minds?
We have a variety of activities through which we engage with the students and community to promote the love for Space and Space Science.
1. Aerospace Workshops : -Aimed to give a platform for theoretical and hands on experience on Hydro Rocketry,Chemical Rocketry, Aeromodeling, Space Robotics, Astronomy, Gliders etc
2. Astro Space Camp : – Delivering theoretical knowledge on how a satellite works and training to fabricate your own satellites.
3. Field trip to Aerospace Institutions and Organizations : – A Visit to Industries in space sector to gain practical knowledge about the working of various components of Aircrafts, Helicopter, Space vehicles etc.
4. Technical interaction with scientists :- A wonderful opportunity to interact with Eminent Space Scientists from around the world.
5. Young minds :- A Platform to pen down the thoughts on any interesting topic which may or may not be realistic, but they surely are innovative.
6. Sky gazing and Astronomy :- Watching the sky through a telescope and studying the celestial bodies.
7. Space competitions :- Annual Competitions on Model Rocketry, Lunar City Challenge, Aeromodeling, Space Olympiad, National level Article writing and many more.
8. Internships and projects : Monthly Internship and 3 months Projects are provided by SSERD on Space related Topics. Currently 25 students are working various sub topics of our topic as Interns.
And most importantly SSERD has a Technical Team of experienced Engineers and Scientists, who are always available for any Guidance.
Follow us to keep updated about our activities.
More updates coming soon ….